Thursday 16 May 2013

What Goes Around Comes Around


"What Goes Around Comes Around".
Scrap metal, metal wire, coloured bamboo sticks, Protea and Bergenia leaves.
Raku vase by Brigitte Schneider, Atelier Tokibana.

This was my contribution to the ikebana exhibition at the Romanian Embassy in Oslo last weekend. It's a quite large arrangement based on curved and straight lines, and a long piece of very rusty scrap metal. I found this spiral shaped metal piece down at a rail park with old railways. I have no idea what it has been used for, but I guess it's been laying around for a while before I grabbed it.

Vase measures 48 x 14 x 12 cm, and arrangement 90 x 85 x 30 cm.

2 comments:

Wabi-Sabi said...

Tus trabajos me parecen siempre originales, consigues que cualquier elemento sea único y bello como en este ejemplo.

nordic lotus said...

@Wabi-Sabi: Gracias por tu comentario alentador usted. Me alegra que te guste mi ikebana.

Related Posts with Thumbnails